This category is for treatises that lack English translations. Articles needing only very small amount of translation (a few paragraphs or less) are found in Category:Minor Translation.
Some treatises that are lacking English translations have been translated into different modern languages. They can be found in the following subcategories. These translations can and should be used as points of reference if you're attempting to translate directly from the transcription (or the raw manuscript scans). Alternatively, if you wish to help bring these texts to English-speakers and don't speak a Medieval language, it's certainly possible to translate directly from these secondary sources and still produce a high-quality product—see, for example, Keith Farrell's translation of the treatise of Sigmund Schining ein Ringeck, which he translated to English from Andreas Engström's Swedish-language translation of the text.
- Category:Czech Translation
- Category:French Translation
- Category:German Translation
- Category:Hungarian Translation
- Category:Italian Translation
- Category:Polish Translation
- Category:Slovak Translation
- Category:Slovenian Translation
- Category:Spanish Translation
- Category:Swedish Translation
- Category:Translation Templates
Articles needing minor additions
Articles needing significant translation
Pages in category "Translation"
The following 90 pages are in this category, out of 90 total.
- Johann Georg Pascha
- Paulus Hector Mair/Armored fencing
- Paulus Hector Mair/Foot vs. Horse
- Paulus Hector Mair/Longshield
- Paulus Hector Mair/Mounted fencing
- Paulus Kal Fechtbuch (MS KK5126)
- Paulus Kal Fechtbuch (MS KK5126)/Gloss compilation
- Hans Pegnitzer
- Phrases ex variis autoribus quam studiosissimi collectae (MS Chart.B.2117)
- Poem of the Pel