|You are not currently logged in. Are you accessing the unsecure (http) portal? Click here to switch to the secure portal.|
Template:Citation Style documentation/journal
< Template:Citation Style documentationJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 02:20, 23 September 2012 by Michael Chidester (1 revision)
- work: Name of the source periodical; may be wikilinked if relevant. Displays in italics. Aliases: work, journal, newspaper, magazine, periodical.
- issue: When the publication is one of a series that is published periodically.
- When set, work changes the formatting of other parameters:
- title is not italicized and is enclosed in quotes.
- chapter is italicized and is not enclosed in quotes.
- location and publisher are enclosed in parentheses.
- page and pages do not show p. or pp.
- edition does not display.