|You are not currently logged in. Are you accessing the unsecure (http) portal? Click here to switch to the secure portal.|
| Do you have permission to re-use this image? Just because scans appear on Wiktenauer does not mean that they are free to use. Wiktenauer is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and many of the scans we host are only licensed for nonprofit use. In other cases, the scans have no standard license and Wiktenauer has received special permission to host them (and can't grant that permission to anyone else). The license terms appear in the Copyright and License Terms box at the bottom of the page that sent you here.
When in doubt, always check with the museum or library that owns a manuscript before publishing or otherwise reusing its scans.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Description of concept "English language"
Historical languages in the English family for filtering purposes
[[Language::Early Modern English||English||Middle English]]
- Bref Instructions vpõ My Pradoxes of Defence (Sloane MS No.376) +
- Bref instructions upon my Paradoxes of defence (MS 1086) +
- De Nassavsche Wapen-Handelinge (Adam van Breen) +
- De duello, vel De re militari in singulari certamine (Paride del Pozzo) +
- Den Ridderlige og Adelige Fecht-Konstis (G.A) +
- Knyghthode and Bataile (Ashmole MS 45 II) +
- Knyghthode and Bataile (Cotton MS Titus A XXIII) +
- Knyghthode and Bataile (MS.243) +
- Pallas Armata, the Gentlemans Armorie (G.A.) +
- Paradoxes of Defence (Additional MS 34192) +
- Paradoxes of Defence (George Silver) +
- Poem of the Pel +
- The Schoole of the Noble and Worthy Science of Defence (Joseph Swetnam) +
- Truthe of the Sworde (MS Harley 4206) +