|You are not currently logged in. Are you accessing the unsecure (http) portal? Click here to switch to the secure portal.|
| Do you have permission to re-use this image? Just because scans appear on Wiktenauer does not mean that they are free to use. Wiktenauer is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and many of the scans we host are only licensed for nonprofit use. In other cases, the scans have no standard license and Wiktenauer has received special permission to host them (and can't grant that permission to anyone else). The license terms appear in the Copyright and License Terms box at the bottom of the page that sent you here.
When in doubt, always check with the museum or library that owns a manuscript before publishing or otherwise reusing its scans.
The pages in this category combine content with multiple incompatible licenses. Consult the source table on the appropriate Index page for the license breakdown.
Pages in category "Various Licenses"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Oplodidaskalia sive Armorvm Tractandorvm Meditatio Alberti Dvreri (MS 26-232)
- Talk:Oplodidaskalia sive Armorvm Tractandorvm Meditatio Alberti Dvreri (MS 26-232)
- Opus Amplissimum de Arte Athletica (Cod.10825/10826)
- Talk:Opus Amplissimum de Arte Athletica (Cod.10825/10826)
- Opus Amplissimum de Arte Athletica (Cod.icon. 393)
- Talk:Opus Amplissimum de Arte Athletica (Cod.icon. 393)